Brackley Town’s Saturday Football Clubs offer boys & girls aged 4 to 6 the opportunity to develop their football skills in a safe, fun and sociable environment.
- Every Saturday morning during the school term
- On our all weather artificial grass pitch.
- From 9:00am to 10:00am.
- Run by FA qualified football coaches.
- Coaching good technique and having fun playing football.
- Focusing on developing ball skills such as shooting, passing, dribbling & control.
Boys & Girls from our Saturday Soccer School graduate to our Under 7s team which compete in a local league.
At each session, your child will need:
- Suitable and comfortable clothing
- A drink i.e. water or juice
Please see below regarding suitable footwear on AGP
First session is for free. Then £4.00 per session